Today’s Awesome @wssf – Day 7
Tonight is one of the most anticipated events of the entire festival, the Olympus Pro Photographer’s Showdown. Although this event is sold out, Chevy is giving away tickets so check out this link to learn more about how you can line yourself up with some tickets! WIN TICKETS TO SOLD OUT EVENTS AT TWSSF FROM CHEVROLET CANADA.
Here’s today’s Awesome for DAY 7 of the TELUS World Ski and Snowboard Festival…
- 10:45-3pm | WSI/AFP Slopestyle Qualifiers | Blackcomb Highest Level Terrain Park
- State Of The Art | Whistler Conference Centre 12-6pm daily
- The show is open each day of the fest 12pm – 6pm daily and then again from 8pm – late on gala ticketed nights. See what happens when fashion and art collide.
- 2:30-5:30pm | Dragonette and Eric Solomon play Outdoor Concert Series | Skier’s Plaza
- 3-6:30pm | Brother Twang, Kokanee Freeride Apres | Citta’s
- SOLD OUT | 8pm| Olympus Pro Photographer’s Showdown | Whistler Conference Centre
- 9pm | Whistler Animals Galore (WAG) Fundraiser | The Longhorn | $20
- TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE - Fashion Exposed tomorrow night features the FREEZE Dance Showcase.