Bone & Bowl Contest For Ultimate Whistler Doggie This Winter
With the opening of Whistler Mountain this past weekend winter has officially arrived! Right on cue we are starting to get snow to the valley and with that comes all the fun outdoor activities we do with our dogs when we can’t have a bike between our legs.
Snowshoeing, XC skiing Whistler Olympic Park’s dog-friendly trails or even stomping through fresh on the Valley Trail is way more fun with man’s best friend frolicking at your side. However, all that snow can be a challenge with many dog breeds as snow can pack and freeze into marbles of death in between their toes. Enter the doggie trail boot!
The Bone & Bowl pet store in Vancouver wants you and fur-buddy to high step in style this winter and have provided an awesome winter prize pack for one lucky entrant to win!
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE and a week from today we will be drawing from all to pick the new owner of the Ultimate Trail Boot and the Ultimate Trail Pack so you and your dog can enjoy the Ultimate Winter in Whistler!
- Specially ergonomically molded high-traction, all-terrain soles
- Sized differently for front and hind paws for optimal fit
- Water resistent and breathable soft shell fabrication
- Gusset for easy entry into foot & cinch closure allows for secure fit
- Reinforced toe protection and reflective accents
- Comfortable and secure harness based on designs used by working dogs
- Panniers are detachable
- Harness can be used as a walking harness
- Sectioned compartments (including pockets to anchor water bottles) to reduce load shifting and help balance out weight of packs
- Webbing straps on the back of the panniers to prevent the panniers from flapping when the dog runs
- Reflective piping and light chargeable glow-in-dark zipper pull hardware for night time visibility
The Bone & Bowl is a different kind of pet store. This upscale, friendly and convenient pet store goes beyond your average shopping experience – either in person or online. Find the coolest pet products, learn more about how to make the most of your relationships with your pets, and find useful and interesting information from various experts in the pet field.