WAG K9 Wine & Dine, September 29 – Win Tickets!
WAG K9 Wine & Dine – “A Night at the Oscars”
Dogs and their families will dine together celebrity style with the posh treatment they deserve, a live and silent auction, professional Hollywood photos and lots of fun!
Date: Saturday September 29th, 2012
Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Price: $55/person & $25/dog
Where: Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
Where to purchase Tickets:
Whistler WAG website www.whistlerwag.com
Whistler Shelter between 1pm-4pm every day.
Or email email@example.com to make arrangements.
Oscar Style Entrance
Upon entering there will be a movie style clapper sign at the front entrance, red carpet with stanchions linked by red velvet ribbon, every table will be named after a famous animal movie star accompanied by a WAG look alike, the music with be a fantastic playlist donated by Sea to Sky Celebrations with Jeremy Thom playing guitar during the cocktail hour.
As the dogs enter, they (their owners) will be given a placemat and we’ll have a place to write the dog’s name – this is for them to take home with their special cookie.
Sky Diving, Whistler Tasting Tours, Chili Thom Glicees, Printers, Phone, Snowboard, Toaster, kids Birthday Pkge at Bounce, Whistler Sled Dog Company Tour and much more! I can send over some more enticing items if it helps the article.
$1 from every beer and $1 from every glass of wine sold at the cash bar will go to WAG.
Hollywood Green Room:
We have a backdrop with Hollywood stars and a box of fun stuff for people and their pooch to dress up in. Including hats, boas, ties, pearls, tiaras and more!
Yappetizers, Meatloaf & Pupcakes (provided by Wayne at Gone Bakery/Moguls) served with a side of Pinot Growlio (provided by Chandra Eyton)
Dog cookies shaped as celebrity stars and will be packed in velvet or organza bags for takeout provided by Auntie Kim Better Bickies will be donating dog cookies again this year shaped as stars and will be packed in velvet or organza bags for takeaway.
- PSAV – sound system
- Sea to Sky Celebration – Décor and design expertise
- Celebrate Events – item décor donation
- Gabi Moeller Photography – Professional Photos by Donation
- Auntie Kim’s Better Bickers – star cookie donations
- Hilton Whistler – reduced cost & donations of podium, risers
- Moguls/Gone Bakery – Dogs meals
- Chandra Eyton – our Somalia for the dog ‘Wine’
- Vincor – donating wine for the tables
- Happy Pets – donating dog cookies to place on the table
- ** plus all auction items**
- Sheila Sparks- 2012 WAG Volunteer of the Year
- Daina Rochon- 2012 WAG Volunteer of the Year
- Laura Pucket- 2012 WAG Volunteer of the Year
- RMOW- 2012 WAG Advocacy Campaign of the Year
- WB Foundation- 2012 WAG Advocacy Campaign of the Year
- Joey- 2012 WAG Animal Hero Award
- Lindsay Suckling – 2012 WAG Staff Distinction Award