Today’s Awesome @wssf – Day 2
Here’s today’s Awesome for DAY 2 of the TELUS World Ski & Snowboard Festival…
- State Of The Art | Whistler Conference Centre 12-6pm daily
- The show is open each day of the fest 12pm – 6pm daily and then again from 8pm – late on gala ticketed nights. See what happens when fashion and art collide.
- Mascot Mayhem | Village Square | 1-2pm
- Hairfarmers play the Kokanee Freeride Apres | Dusty’s | 3:30-6:30pm
- Swollen Members plays Free Outdoor Concert Series | Skier’s Plaza | 6pm
- The Monster Energy Shred Show: Big Hip Jump | Skier’s Plaza | 7:30pm
- Trouble Andrew plays Free Outdoor Concert Series | Skier’s Plaza | 9pm
Don’t forget to get tickets for the Mountain Culture Variety Show on Sunday night at the Whistler Conference Centre as well as Pecha Kucha Night on Monday at Maxx Fish.
Mountain Culture Variety Show features presentations from local mountain enthusiasts Jordan Manley, Sherpas Cinemas, Robin O’Neil, Johnny “Foon” Chilton, Chris Christie, Les Anthony, and Sterling Lorence. The incomparable Mitchell Scott, a one-man show on his own, will be the MC, keeping the crowd chomping at the bit.
Pecha Kucha Night Whistler will feature 10 diverse presentations comprised of 20 slides X 20 seconds each. Mike Douglas, Chili Thom, JF Pelchat, Nicole Lauzon, Dave Olson and Asta Kovanen are just a smattering of the presentations you can look forward to. At $10 per ticket and a drink to get you started this event is the steal of the festival!